Sunday, October 31, 2010

Alido's Island Flavor offers more than just Filipino food

All I have to say is if you are ever in the Daly City San Francisco area, stop by Alidos for some authentic Filipino eats. I have been here for many family occasions and the food is pretty much like my grandma makes it.

I like the classics, adobo, sinigang, sisig, but you really can't go wrong here. This family owned restaurant makes me feel at home. Make sure to try their bibinka too...and please make sure to get more than 1 serving! But I found out through Facebook that they added a sushi Bar to the restaurant. Now you might be skeptical about going to a non-Japanese restaurant for some sushi right. Well don't be, the sushi is really good. Of course Alido's had to add their own twist to some of the rolls. My favorite has to be the Mad Spam Roll. Spam to me is good...now add it to sushi and we have a great combination.
 
Aldio's Mad Spam Roll
We ordered a few more rolls on top of our Filipino dishes and were pretty satisfied. I do have to add that their sushi prices are pretty cheap and they definitely don't skimp on the sushi. So, if you are in the South San Francisco area and can't decide between Filipino and Japanese...go to Alido's Island Flavor and have both.
 
3560 Callan Boulevard
South San Francisco, California 94080  

Tel: 650.869.4457
Fax: 650.869.4490 

Web http://www.alidos.net
Email: Contact@Alidos.net


Alido's on Urbanspoon
Tuna Sushi Roll on Foodista

No comments:

Post a Comment